Every business needs promotion to become more successful, that’s a fact. As well as every niche has its own peculiarities and specifics.
And massage marketing (https://intltech.com/massage-marketing/) is not an exception. The things that are perfect for one field cannot be helpful for developing another. For example, the smallest thing can influence it: in Toronto (Canada) and Seul (South Korea), there would be completely different marketing for the massage business.
So let’s discuss what specifics and strategies are the keys to successful and flourishing work. Starting with…
Why is Marketing Important?
If you have your own massage business and still haven’t thought about massage marketing, stop right now. Do you seriously think you will make it without marketing?
It is the most effective method for engaging with your potential customers: via ads, social media, or articles in the blog – it doesn’t matter. The most important thing is that people remember you. How would you build a positive reputation, if not by using marketing for the massage therapy business?
Not to mention the benefits it will bring to your sales! If you have an excellent service, are present on the Internet, promote your business…well, there’s no chance your sales won’t boost.
Therefore, in order to beat your competitors, achieve the next level, and increase the number of loyal customers, it is necessary to start using marketing (if you haven’t used it yet).
Traditional and Digital Marketing Ideas for Massage Therapists
If you wonder why we are distinguishing traditional marketing from digital marketing, we’ll clarify something for you. Digital marketing for massage therapists is everything conducted on the Internet (social media, Google and social media ads, articles in the blog, website, etc.); traditional marketing includes local activities (brochures, cold calls, announcements in the article, etc.).
If you are a supporter of traditional marketing, here are few marketing ideas for massage specialists to use:
- Propose a package deal. You can use collab with a spa or beauty salon and make a beneficial offer people won’t be able to decline;
- Create loyalty rewards. Suggest bonuses for regular customers, make a 50% off for every fifth procedure, etc.;
- Spread awareness about your brand locally. Think about it, if you are interested in massage marketing in Toronto, there no sense to advertise your business in other towns. It will be logical to make ads on billboards, brochures, etc.
Speaking about digital marketing, there are few things you simply can’t skip when planning your development strategy:
- Work on your content. Every social media platform is unique and attracts a specific audience. So, you can’t use the same content everywhere. It will affect your ranking in Google search negatively, and also will be boring for followers. Express your creativity;
- Make your business available online. Create a website, show your clinic, let people know the staff better, make it possible to make an appointment online, start virtual consultations, etc.;
- Try Google and social media ads. That’s an excellent opportunity to introduce new people to your business as well as remind old customers about yourself. Also, that’s one more chance to experiment and show your creativity level to the world.
As you can see, traditional and digital marketing are different but still have the same goal – to tell the world about your massage business and attract new customers. So, we recommend combining these two methods for the maximum effect.
Why is Digital Marketing More Effective than Traditional?
If you’re still can’t choose the right marketing for the massage therapist, we recommend you to concentrate on digital marketing. Still can’t understand why?
The thing is, the twenty-first century is completely digitalized. Smartphones are in people’s hands all the time. Therefore, you have a better chance to attract new customers by using a communication channel that is more comfortable for them.
And that includes social media upgrading, interesting content, ads on various platforms, creative and memorable websites, etc. All of that can be combined into one and named digital marketing.
As you can see, there are plenty of possibilities to bring your business to a new level with the help of marketing. The most important thing is not to be afraid of the experiments and express your creativity. And digital marketing will do the rest of the work for you!