RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Autodesk U (AU) is a pretty awesome event and a “must do” at some time for any die-hard Autodesk product user. I’ve attended many over the years, however, I haven’t been for quite some time – regardless though, I still list it in my list of must do events of the year. the following are 10 Great reasons to attend AU according to Autodesk (and a couple from me):
Save the Date: Autodesk University, Las Vegas, NV, December 2-4, 204
10 reasons to attend Autodesk University
- World-class instructors -Learn from some of the world’s top technology experts.
- Free certification – Validate your skills with free Autodesk Certification exams.
- New technologies – Explore the latest trends and solutions in the AU Exhibit Hall.
- Fresh ideas – Exchange ideas and enjoy the camaraderie of your peers.
- Business opportunities – Cultivate global business and professional contacts.
- Real-life projects – Discover how others solve real problems with Autodesk software.
- Hands-on learning – Receive Autodesk software training in interactive labs.
- Creative exploration – Try out new ways to be creative with fun software and tools.
- Meet business partners and developers from around the World – a great chance to strike up partnerships
- VEGAS BABY!!
The best reason to Attend AU… you never know who you’ll get to see! This is from AU 2003 and John Cleese WOW’ed us on stage for about an hour!
Suggested Web Resources:
AU lasts several day and for any of you that have spent any time in Vegas, 4 day can be a marathon in that city! I can’t stress enough the following tips for anyone planning to hit AU – Plan your week well in advance; take advantage of all the great online planning tools; rest up before you go; drink lots of water while there; make sure you hit EVERY social/networking event Autodesk plans; bring comfortable shoes; DON’T go out and hit Vegas hard on your first night! Bonus Tips… leave the blackjack table before 1 AM and tell the cabbie to/from the airport to take the old route!
Follow #AU2014 on Twitter