COVID-19 Demographic and Economic Resources from the United States Census Bureau
The U.S. Census Bureau’s COVID-19 Hub contains demographic and economic data designed to help guide decision-making related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The interactive platform includes key demographic data from the American Community Survey and key data on businesses with one or more paid employees from the County Business Patterns program. The hub was built in collaboration with ESRI and leverages many features of the ArcGIS platform and solution templates.
The Census Bureau has released an updated version of the interactive data hub on its COVID-19 resource page. The resource page is designed to help federal agencies, businesses and communities make decisions related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Version 1.2 of the interactive data hub includes:
- Improved search and navigation functions for impact reports
- Additional variables for:
- Nonemployer Statistics impact report
- Puerto Rico impact report
- Language Spoken at Home impact report
- Race and ethnicity
- Population and poverty status
- New policy maps for:
- Nonemployer statistics
- Language spoken at home
- Improved search by data category:
- Additional open data services
- Data user resources:
- What’s new/coming soon
- Frequently asked questions
- Downloadable flyer/one-pager
The Census Bureau provides access to this and all of its resources in support of the coronavirus response effort at <www.census.gov/coronavirus>.
Visit the portal at https://covid19.census.gov/