Esri Canada recently offered Cdn businesses this help to weather the pandemic.
Esri Canada’s COVID-19 Resource Hub is a free collection of data, maps, applications and other resources available to assist organizations in monitoring, preparing for and responding to the rapidly changing situation caused by the coronavirus.
These free resources can be used by your organization. Take these steps to understand the COVID-19 impact to your business and community:
- Map the cases—Map confirmed and active cases, deaths, and recoveries to identify where COVID‑19 infections exist and have occurred.
- Map the spread—Time-enabled maps can reveal how infections spread over time and where you may want to target interventions.
- Map vulnerable populations—COVID‑19 disproportionally impacts certain demographics such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions. Mapping social vulnerability, age, and other factors help you monitor at-risk groups and regions you serve.
- Map your capability to respond—Map facilities, employees or citizens, medical resources, equipment, goods, and services to understand and respond to current and potential impacts of COVID‑19.
- Communicate with maps—Use interactive Web maps, dashboard apps, and StoryMaps to help rapidly communicate your situation.
Esri Canada can help you customize and develop a similar hub. For questions or assistance, please contact us.
Esri Canada is a leader in geographic information system (GIS) solutions that empower people in business, government and education to make informed and timely decisions by leveraging the power of mapping and spatial analytics.