Save the date as the Voxelmaps webinar series kicks off!
Voxelmaps has implemented a unique technology, where we’re creating a 4D volumetric digital twin of the entire planet using voxels. In this series of webinars, you’ll discover why there is immense value to using the voxel approach and why Voxelmaps’ technology is completely changing the game when it comes to digital twins.
Voxelmaps’ CEO & Founder, Peter Atalla, and Chief Revenue Officer, Brian Soliday will be co-presenting the following series of Webinars, which will all be taking place at 10 am MDT:
- 17 Aug 2021: Enhanced Decision Making Via Voxel-Based 4D Volumetric Digital Twins
- 19 Aug 2021: Building 4D Volumetric Transportation and Right of Way (ROW) Models: The Voxelmaps Approach
- 24 Aug 2021: Transforming Today’s Utilities and Telcos to Leverage 4D Volumetric Digital Twin Models
- 26 Aug 2021: Enhanced Decision Making Via Voxel-Based 4D Volumetric Digital Twins
Topics to be covered will include:
- Voxelmaps Overview
- Concepts of Creating Maps For Machines
- Understanding Voxelmaps’ 4D Volumetric Mapping Technology for Building and Maintaining Digital Twins (in relevant industry)
- Market/Industry Use Cases (State/Local Governments, GIS/Mapping, Transportation, Utilities, Telecommunications, Autonomous Vehicles)
- Q&A sessions