With the development of the Internet, regular phone lines have almost disappeared. Luckily, there is a more convenient and effective solution, which is called Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP. Hottelecom offers virtual telephony services to enhance your office work. IP communication is a modern analog for phone calls, which are now available through the Internet.
How Does VoIP Work?
The Internet protocol is used to make voice over IP possible. Conversations during phone calls are exchanged with the help of data packets. These pieces of data can travel through the Internet to any part of the planet in a split second. This is how the technology works:
- Your phone gets connected to a router in LAN.
- After inserting the phone number, the IP telephony provider receives a request to call another user.
- The VoIP technology connects the call and exchanges data.
- The data received by your phone converts into sound, and you can have a conversation.
All the necessary equipment will be picked by the VoIP company employees based on your specific requirements. The installation process is also done by professionals; so, you can start using this convenient technology as soon as possible.
Why You Should Have a VoIP Number
Virtual telephony services have a number of benefits, such as:
- Prices for this service are affordable, making VoIP accessible for offices and private use.
- VoIP has various features that common phones do not have. With this technology, you can record phone calls, send voice mails, forward calls, etc.
- Both landline phones and mobile ones can be connected to the same base. This provides better coverage and convenience for users.
With Hottelecom, you can expect a high-quality and stable connection at all times. Data transmitted via this service are secured with the newest encryption methods. Phone calls via this VoIP can be also forwarded to Telegram.