In the twenty-first century, it is impossible to avoid marketing strategy in any field: beauty, food, teaching, etc. Everything demands a well-thought plan. And healthcare isn’t an exception. In order to improve your business, you have to be present online, that’s the reality. But every niche has its own specifics.
So what about healthcare marketing for dentistry https://intltech.com/dental-marketing/? What to do in order to succeed? Let’s discuss it in more detail.
What Is Dental Marketing?
Before discussing how dental marketing can help you, it’s better to clear out what it means.
Traditional and digital marketing for dentists is a combination of actions that help promote a dental clinic, make it well-known among people, and work on its reputation and loyalty in general. The methods can be offline (for example, if the clinic is located in Toronto (Canada), handing the brochures in the neighboring areas), and online (for example, you can apply to the dental marketing agency or digital marketing agency that has a dental marketing department, to create a strategy that is perfect for your business).
A thought-through strategy is essential in the healthcare industry, as new clinics open every day, people have a lot of options, and you should really stand out to make people choose you. So, don’t avoid marketing in dental practice, it’s your best friend that will surely help you achieve new heights.
How to Attract Quality Patients Using Online Dental Marketing?
As we’ve already figured out what dental marketing is, let’s discuss how exactly you can use it in order to upgrade your business. Here’re the most popular and effective variants:
- Use local FB ads. It’s important to be specific. We don’t think that your Toronto based clinic’s ads would bring much profit from the USA audience. You’ll just pointlessly lose your money;
- Try click-to-call ads. These ads are aimed to make a person call your clinic directly. And it is much easier to make the person have an appointment if they’ve already called, isn’t it?;
- Send people appointment reminders. It would feel personal, the patient will think that he’s not forgotten, and also it would be beneficial for busy clients. Also, it could be a reminder for annual procedures, e.g., teeth cleaning;
- Create referral bonuses. The person would choose a trusted dentist, that’s a fact. So motivate your clients to tell people about you! E.g., make a $10 off for every referral they will bring;
- Video advertising. Show your clinic, the working process, tell more about you. As studies showed, video ads increase people’s loyalty, and there are more chances they would choose you.
Kindly reminder. These methods work better all together as a complex solution. Consider it while building your strategy.
How to Tell whether Your Dental Practice Marketing is Working?
Let’s consider this: you have your dental marketing plan but still doubting whether it is working or not. How to check its effectiveness and figure out what parts you should improve more? To which aspects you’d better pay attention?
- The first one, and the most obvious one, is the number of appointments in your dental office. By looking at statistics on your website, or ads analytics, you would know what source has brought you the most appointment requests. Measure all the numbers and compare them at the end of the month to see the results;
- Your website is reaching the top of Google Search. Any dental digital marketing agency will tell you that a successful business demands a successful website. It’s basically its face in the digitized twenty-first century. So, concentrate on search engine optimization to reach the top of the best clinics and get new clients;
- The number of new unique visitors to your website is rising. As we’ve already mentioned, your website is the face of the business. The most detailed information about your services, clients’ experience, the staff is placed there. That is why it usually brings the bigger part of the new customers to you. Outline the target market of the dental clinic in your ads, make an emphasis on the search results optimization, and make the website itself as comfortable and understandable for people as possible;
- Your online reputation is getting better. This aspect is conclusive. If you paid attention to everything we’ve mentioned above, your reputation would increase not only online but also offline. Happy clients will tell others about you; people will want to know your clinic better, and, as follows, the number of unique visitors and new clients will rise.
As you can see, every factor is connected. There’s no such thing as an unimportant detail in modern dental marketing. Everything works as a whole mechanism.
You can’t achieve good results without a plan, that is why marketing is so important. If you’re not sure of your abilities – contact the team of specialists to get on top as fast as possible. And don’t forget – a patient’s experience is the priority, it begins from seeing your ads and ends in the dentist’s chair in your office. Every detail matters.