To celebrate the launch of SuperView on Soar, we’re giving away FREE high-res 50cm satellite imagery (normally $6/sq km) to the first 50 people who place a SuperView archive image order.
But you’ll have to be quick, it’s for a maximum of 24 hours or until all 50 free orders are taken!
Starting from Tuesday 9th of June from 12 pm GMT+8 you can access and download 50cm high-resolution satellite from the SuperView archive … for free!
Note: This offer is only valid for a single archive image up to 50 sq km and is limited to 1 image per user.
How to claim:
1. Register/log onto Soar at https://soar.earth from your desktop browser and hit the Satellite tab
2. Select SuperView and choose to search the past (archive collect)
3. Select your AOI (Area of Interest) anywhere on Earth
4. During the 24 hours of our offer, your 100% discount will be applied when placing your order.
5. Then wait for your imagery to come through (between 2-7 days).
For more information please visit https://soar.earth/