Summer is here, and that means time for the International Esri User Conference (ESRIUC)! With that, we are pleased to announce a special promotional opportunity to help you share your plans for UC. Ideally, this is the perfect opportunity to share the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY, and HOW of your plans to potential users and customers.
This ESRIUC Promotion will help you get more attention, more visitors at ESRIUC and hopefully, more business! We’ve created a couple of options for you to consider for your UC event promotion and marketing plan:
ESRIUC Promo 1
Designed as a news push for your planned ESRIUC activities:
- Pre UC, TOP PR ESRIUC topic news release on GISuser.com (PR provided by you)
- Your ESRIUC PR featured with an image in the GISuser Today Newsletter
- Paragraph and logo in a pre-conference what’s going to be HOT at ESRIUC 2019 article.
- E-blast (11,000 recipients) of the above-mentioned article.
- Social media mentions (Twitter, FB page, LI Group) about your company… visit “your company” at #esriuc booth XXX
- Your logo in rotation on the front page of GISuser.com in a visible 2019 ESRIUC section.
- Post-ESRIUC article published in July including a mention of your company in a what we saw/what was hot at UC
ESRIUC Promo 2
In this day of social marketing, you HAVE to be thinking Video. This option addresses that need. Glenn will meet with a rep or exec from your company at your booth (or a designated place) and conduct a 3-minute interview you about your latest offerings (See Example: Video Interview with ITT). Once UC winds down, the edited video will be delivered to you and shared widely via GISuser.com and the GISuser social media channels. Bonus, video teaser(s) will be shared live on social media from UC! Note, depending on logistics in San Diego, an option to take part in a GeoGeeksinCars video interview may be an option! Please contact us directly for more info. See also the GeoGeeksincars Story Map.
REQUEST MORE INFO ABOUT THE GISUSER ESRIUC PROMOTION
GISuser promotion reach:
- @GISuser Twitter – 32,000
- GISuser LI Group – 52,000+
- GISuser FB Page – 6800+
- GISuser direct email – 11,000