Are you interested in spreading the word about what you have planned during ESRIUC conference week? We’d like to help get your message out there. You’ve spend loads of time planning for the conference, you have events, activities, presentations, contests, and social activities planned. Now you need to get word out – That’s where we’d like to help.
Share details of what your company has planned during ESRIUC week in San Diego, CA. We’re putting together our GISuser promotional package to help spread the word. Using our popular online GeoTech news portal, the Editor’s blog, e-newsletters, and our huge social presence, we’ll include you in our promotion. Spots are limited so act quickly to take part in this promotional opportunity.
What you’ll receive:
Inclusion in our pre and conference promotion and news updates including:
- description in GISuser pre-conference blog article(s)
- featured news on GISuser.com
- description in GISuser Today ESRIUC e-blasts
- dedicated LinkedIn target group(s) message
- social media mentions (facebok, twitter, G+)
- optional, driving interview with Glenn in geoGeeksinCars video interview
All for an attractive, low cost!
What we need from you:
Provide us with details of your planned activities – things you’ll be presenting or launching at the conference, social activities, or details of your news and/or a product launch.
Contact @gletham via twitter or editor at gisuser.com