Available today, TerraGo Edge version 3.9 makes it easier than ever to connect and manage your mobile workforce with advanced task management workflows and continues to extend its open-platform with enhancements to enterprise integration features to improve productivity and efficiency
- Advanced Task Management Workflow: Introducing task push notifications, filtering and new task list view to improve collaboration between management and the field.
- ESRI File Geodatabase Import/Export: Complete support for import and export of ESRI’s most popular file format, which offers numerous performance, structural and data management benefits for ArcGIS® users.
- REST API Features: Additional features to integrate with third-party enterprise applications including powerful geospatial search functions, offline maps, filtering and sorting.
- Bug fixes, minor enhancements and performance improvements.
The latest release of TerraGo Edge makes it easier than ever to assign, manage and complete field data collection tasks, on any device, from any location. With the introduction of task push notifications, field crews can dramatically increase productivity and efficiency. Supervisors can view all mobile workers on a map and assign tasks based on worker location, for example proximity to an asset. Mobile workers get real-time alerts and notifications so they can view and complete tasks as soon as they’re assigned. Meanwhile, all the status and progress information, along with all the forms, photos and data being collected, are available from a shared dashboard that keeps everyone in sync.
Join this webinar to learn more about these new workflow features and other enhancements to TerraGo Edge in version 3.9 including:
- Complete support for the import and export of file Geodatabases, which offer numerous performance, structural and data management benefits for ArcGIS® users.
- REST API enhancements including comprehensive user management and powerful geospatial search function