GIS Summer 2015 release includes updated data, greater technical integration and powerful mapping features
MIAMI–Geoscape, a leading provider of business intelligence technology, data, research and analytics, announced that it has introduced a new version of the Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS) with the latest data projections, additional precise targeting features and greater integration with new sources of marketing insight.
“We developed this release to help marketers connect the dots among all the data that is available to them”
GIS is the most powerful suite of software designed for marketers who wish to access important consumer data for high-growth segments such as Hispanics, Asians and African Americans. The Summer 2015 release contains new data and features that share valuable insights for multicultural campaigns.
The most precise and contemporary data available:
- American Marketscape DataStream (AMDS) 2015 Series data incorporates dozens of input sources and provides current-year and five-year (2020) population and household projections for multiple geographic levels, including updated ZIP code boundaries, DMAs and more.
- Consumer Spending Dynamix (CSDx) 2015 Series data provides marketers with updated household projections for 2015 campaigns. This includes household spending potential across more than 400 categories of goods and services, allowing marketers to estimate spending potential and market share.
- Traffic count data has been refreshed to the first quarter of 2015, helping marketers to measure precise retail activity potential.
- New Carrier Route level geographic layer linked to AMDS, CSD data and other internal and external data sets enables precision direct marketing and postage discounts.
Integration with new technologies:
- The latest release includes a free trial of Geoscape’s new List Gateway contact summary databases, HomeBase and BizBase for 90 days, allowing marketers to generate popular summary counts from state to block group in their mapping modules and reports.
- Marketers can take this insight one step further with the new MDx List Gateway option that allows for more granular cross-tab reports and corresponding charts. Popular counts include ethnic-owned businesses or number of generations in a household, just to name a few.
- Users can also integrate GIS site analysis with third party data visualization tools, as GIS now allows users to export trade areas in Tableau® and Shapefile format.
- Projects can be linked to List Gateway, Geoscape’s contact databases HomeBase and BizBase, via Marketscape, allowing marketers to define target market based on geography in view including DMA and Carrier Route.
Greater usability and collaboration:
- Marketers can keep track of project details and notes between colleagues via a new GIS collaboration tool, helping users better organize uploaded data to create data folders.
- Via My Projects, users can now preview previously uploaded display point lists (POI).
- System-defined Retail Points of Interest can now be classified retail based on banner, allowing for easier identification on maps.
“We developed this release to help marketers connect the dots among all the data that is available to them,” said Cesar M. Melgoza, Founder and CEO of Geoscape. “With the latest release of GIS, we want to provide a unique combination of granular insights with collaborative business intelligence, putting the power to attract New Mainstream consumers in the hands of enterprise professionals across industries.”
Geoscape provides automated intelligence systems, unique data products, research and analytic services for companies seeking to accelerate growth by tapping into the growth of new mainstream consumers in the U.S., Canada and Europe. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by NMS Capital and Cesar M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.