Commercial UAV Expo is a conference and exhibition focused on expanding commercial uses of sUAS technology taking place October 5-7, 2015 in Las Vegas. Candid and unbiased, the goal is to share knowledge and best practices among end users.
Abstracts are invited that address knowledge gained, lessons learned and challenges remaining in key topic areas including those listed below.
- Opportunities for sUAS to Increase Efficiency and Profitability
- Regulatory Landscape Updates
- Legal, Liability and Insurance considerations
- UAS Selection Considerations, Analysis of Available Platforms and Systems
- Operational Considerations including Training and Safety
- Planning for Integration with Current Systems and Workflows
- Data Fusion: Integrating UAV Data with Data Captured from Other Sources
- Managing Large Data Sets: Processing, Sharing, Storing
- Field-Testing UAVs: Options for Where and How
- University/Industry Collaboration – Developments & Opportunities
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 6
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)