Why Are LED Lights So Popular?
LED lights are literally everywhere, starting from home décor to streetlights. The popularity of LED lights has grown tremendously over the years and there plenty of reasons behind that.
Some of them are:
- LED lights are very durable. The lifespan of LED lights is 50,000 hours, which is 4 times more than that of CFLs and 50 times more than that of incandescent bulbs.
- There isn’t any risk of breakage or damage when you use LED lights. Even if it breaks, it won’t cause any harm to the environment as it is made up of eco-friendly plastics.
- Other ordinary lights contain mercury which is very harmful for the environment. LED lights don’t contain toxic materials like mercury, so they don’t cause any harm to the environment.
- In case you are tired of all the flickering that takes place in fluorescent lights before they light up, it is time for you to switch to LED lights as it offers instant on and off.
- LED lights consume less energy compared to other lights. As a result, it saves you a lot of money.
- The dimmers allow you to control the intensity of the lights.
- Exposure to UV rays is very harmful for your health. All the other traditional lights emit UV rays, whereas LED lights doesn’t.
What Are LED Recessed Lights?
LED recessed lights are also known as LED downlights or LED can lights. These are lighting fixtures that can be embedded in the ceiling. These LED recessed lighting kits are commonly used in residential lighting, like bedroom, basement, corridor, dining room, living room, etc. These lights can also be used in commercial lighting, like office, meeting room, etc. LED recessed lighting kit are available in different sizes, mainly 6 inch and 4 inch. They are also available in different colour options, like – 3000k soft white, 5000k daylight white, etc., at https://www.lepro.com/.
Advantages of LED Recessed Lights
LED recessed lights are developed based on the traditional downlights by incorporating the new LED lighting sources. You can install them for maintaining the overall perfection and unity of the architectural decoration, while keeping the settings of the light sources and lamps intact. These lights can be hidden inside the decoration of the building, so the light sources won’t be exposed, as a result of which, there won’t be any glare. That is why the human visual effect of uniform and soft. There are some more advantages as well, like:
- The power consumption of the LED recessed lights is half of the power consumption of the other ordinary energy-saving lights. Aa a result, these LED recessed lights save electricity as well as reduce carbon emission.
- Other lights have toxic materials, which harm the environment. LED recessed lights do not contain any toxic material like mercury, etc., so they don’t do any harm to the environment.
- LED recessed lights save electricity, which in turn reduce your electricity bills.
- The lifespan of LED recessed lights is 50,000 hours. If you use an LED recessed light for 6 hours every day, it will last for about 20 years.