While surfing the Internet looking for videos, you have probably come across many 2D animated videos. It is one of the most accessible and useful video types among many others. Almost every entrepreneur has access to their creation and publication.
It takes years to learn how to create impressive videos with tremendous value. What to do if you do not have that much time, and you need to stand out from your competitors right now?
A 2D animation company (like https://kevurugames.com/game-animation/2d-animation-services/) is the solution to your problem.
Before choosing such studios, you should find out some aspects:
- Does the contractor use video to advertise their own services. The finished video will help determine the quality of the shooting, the team’s working methods and determine the equipment with which they work. It will also allow us to compare the vision of the customer and the contractor on how the advertisement should look.
- Portfolio. Any experienced team that has been working for more than one year will, without fail, provide ready-made works in different versions for review, so that the client can get acquainted with the nature of the filming.
- Services offered. A company can use several options for filming promotional videos, but always shows its main profile (animation or production) openly, focusing on its skills.
- Terms of creating an advertising video. A high-quality video cannot be shot in less than 7 days. If a company promises to release a finished product in 4-7 days, this is a clear sign of unprofessionalism and neglect.
Creation of this type of ad is a rather laborious process. Every moment or movement is drawn by a specialist, so the work takes more time. The longer the video, the more time it takes to create it. In total, work and pre-production takes about 15 days.
- Cost. If the prices for creating a video differ significantly from the average prices in other companies, or they are an order of magnitude higher, you should check whether such a cost is justified and whether the end result is worth the money.
The cost of a video completely depends on its complexity and timing, so each case is individual. But you can define the main criteria that affect pricing:
- script development;
- the foundation;
- the use of lighting technology,
- the work of the relevant specialists;
- director’s work;
- voice acting;
- selection of music,
- accompanying decorations, items used in the video;
- animation developments;
- 2D and 3D effects.
- Terms of reference. An experienced team will collect as much information as possible about the product and the customer’s wishes: how he would like to see the video, what he prefers, and what processing and creation methods he was interested in. Only with full information content can you produce flawless advertising that will meet all the client’s requirements.
Freelancer is an alternative method of finding a good performer.
Today advertising is done not only by professionals and studios, but also by freelancers. However, cooperation with them can have several negative sides:
- untimely performance of work;
- a freelancer is not always able to provide a clearly established TK;
- complete refusal to create advertising without agreement with the customer.
You should take into account the experience, information about the performer himself, portfolio. For such cases, ratings do not matter. In some cases, you can request several finished videos in order to view and determine the method of the complaint. You need to give preference to the performer whose services and work you liked more than others. Also, workers without experience are not suitable for videos; actors, productions or scenery are usually not used for videos. The maximum in such cases is subject shooting.
In conclusion, we can say the following. Choose an animation studio https://kevurugames.com/game-animation/2d-animation-services/ that will help you create unique videos on any topic, employing experienced specialists, competent workers who approach business with impeccable taste. In order for the project to be effective and meet your requirements, every nuance and request must be worked out in detail, several options are being developed at once.