Have a great idea for a medical app? Then you will need the right outsourcing company to help you with software development. We’ve gathered three advantages that your business will benefit from if you choose to work with a reliable outstaffing partner. So, what can you do?
Work with a company that specializes in medical development.
A medical application is harder to deploy than some casual game or a weather app, as, in order to get to the App Store or Google Market, a medical application has to comply with multiple regulations. If your app is about to affect the health of your clients, it has to follow regulations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA). No matter what your medical application does: helps diabetes patients to keep track of their insulin level or simplifies the documentation flow between healthcare providers and insurance companies, it also has to comply with the HL7 standards. What is more, every healthcare or medical software should be 100% secure as it operates sensitive data.
If this abundance of compliances and regulations scares you, don’t panic! Luckily, you can always choose a software development outsourcing company that has already created IoMT applications and knows all ins and outs of developing medical and healthcare IT products.
Save up to 40% on labor costs!
Just imagine how much you would have to pay to in-house software developers who are both technically skilled and understand the peculiarities of creating medical apps! Fortunately, outsourcing software development offshore costs less than having a full team of coders in the office. Among other expenditures you cut off, like the office lease and administrative staff salaries, you can reduce your labor costs by up to 40% if you choose a professional team of developers from Eastern Europe.
Ukraine is among the trendiest countries for IT outsourcing in 2021. There are several reasons why international enterprises and startups decide to cooperate with Ukrainian outsourcing and outstaffing companies or open their research and development offices in the country.
- High level of education. According to the national survey, more than 75% of Ukrainian engineers have a master’s or a Ph.D. degree in STEM disciplines.
- Governmental assistance. Ukrainian IT entrepreneurs are subject to the simplified form of taxation which allows you to reduce costs.
- Affordable hourly rates. Due to the economic situation in the country, the salary of a developer from Ukraine can be up to 60% lower than the appraisal of the American coder with the same set of skills and years of experience.
- Almost 200,000 developers. According to the 2020 statistics, this is the number of specialists working as QA engineers, software developers, UX designers, and DevOps in Ukraine.
- Good command of the English language. More than 70% of Ukrainian coders have an upper-intermediate or an advanced level of English.
Pick from a larger pool of technical specialists
When choosing a company to whom you can delegate the development of your medical app, pay attention to your future partner’s experience and portfolio. MWDN IT company has been operating in the market of IT outsourcing for more than 18 years, and during this period it has helped more than 200 clients to bring their ideas to life. Contact us today and get professional assistance with your medical project.