Esri providers deliver best-in-class consulting, development services, and more
San Diego, CA, DEC 15, 2020 – Bay Park Data Solutions (recently awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty status), specializing in GIS-based solutions and services for the non-profit sector, is now offering custom services through the industry-leading ArcGIS Global Marketplace.
ArcGIS Marketplace features products and services that extend the capabilities of ArcGIS to include industry- and workflow-specific solutions built by Esri’s global partner and distributor community. Whether you’re an analyst, developer, or entrepreneur, leverage the world’s premier location data marketplace to supercharge your next app or map. There’s something for every business challenge. (Esri)
Non-Profit groups from around the world are encouraged to learn more about Bay Park Data Solutions’ (Bay Park DS) custom services via the Marketplace. These include the following solutions, most of them designed specifically with non-profit clients in mind:
- COVID-19 Custom Solutions for Health Testing & Monitoring See this link for more information
- Custom Mobile Applications (including Native Application) to be used in the field in remote locations even without cell service.
- Monitoring and Evaluation solutions (M&E) – View real-time data and provide actionable metrics to keep your projects on track and show measurable outcomes.
- The ability to create custom Surveys to be used on mobile devices in the field with or without internet connection – Fully functional, mobile surveys ensure accurate location data and a digital record.
- Story Map creation to help Visualize Your Projects and your Outcomes
- Visualize your impact like never before for your marketing and outreach
- Dashboards for project management & field crew logistics
- Sophisticated location-based data collection, management, and analysis.
- Custom web applications to increase Fundraising efforts and transparency goals
- Custom applications to track, manage, analyze, and map data assets.
- The ability to assist nonprofits to drive stakeholder engagement – by showcasing the location and status of current projects to increase transparency and bring in more support.
“We will use this platform to make it easier for our clients to learn more about what we can offer them in terms of our GIS consulting services. We hope this will just be one more step in our goal of assisting nonprofits across the Globe in harnessing the power of GIS to increase their fundraising goals, demonstrate the impact they are making, improve transparency and save money.” – Martha Rodgers, Bay Park Data Solutions
For more information and to read about specific projects, such as the Global Peace Pole project developed for “May Peace Prevail on Earth”, you can go to the Bay Park Data Solutions listing on the Esri Marketplace and scroll down to “Projects”.
Bay Park DS harnesses the power of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in every aspect of their solutions. From data collection using the state-of-the-art Survey123 platform to mapping project data and creating visual Story Maps for you to share with your donors and stakeholders.
About Bay Park Data Solutions
Bay Park Data Solutions was born out of our desire to help non-profit organizations collect, monitor, and evaluate their domestic and international development projects. We do that, and so much more! With nearly 3 decades of experience implementing GIS solutions around the world, our team of experts focus on using our skills to do good in and for this world. By leveraging our business partnerships, there is no limit to what we can accomplish together. Bay Park DS is an Esri silver business partner.
Keywords: Esri partner, ArcGIS, dashboard, release-ready