San Diego, CA, OCT 20, 2020 – Bay Park Data Solutions (Bay Park DS), is pleased to announce they have joined the Esri Partner Network as a Silver Tier Partner. Esri is the global leader in location intelligence and mapping technologies.
The Esri Partner Network is a rich ecosystem of organizations that work together to amplify The Science of Where™. Esri partner organizations offer the expertise needed to solve real-world problems and grow their business. As an Esri partner, Bay Park DS will leverage Esri technology to build web maps, web map services, and deliver custom solutions, content, and services to its customers.
Bay Park DS was born out of a desire to help non-profit organizations collect, monitor, and evaluate their domestic and international development projects and have expanded beyond their foundation to provide more value… “With nearly 3 decades of experience implementing GIS solutions around the world, our team of experts wants to focus on using our skills to do good in and for this world. By leveraging our business partnerships, there is no limit to what we can accomplish together,” said Martha Rodgers, founder, Bay Park DS.
Using Esri’s cutting-edge platform, technologies, and solutions, Bay Park DS offers the following services:
- Sophisticated geographic-based data collection, management, and analysis.
- Assist organizations to track, manage, and analyze, and map their data assets.
- Monitoring and Evaluation solutions – View real-time data and provide actionable metrics to keep your projects on track.
- Mobile Field Surveys – Fully functional, mobile surveys ensure accurate location data and a digital record.
- COVID-19 employee health symptom checking
- Produce compelling data visualizations (infographics), ArcGIS hosted solutions and services, maps, web maps, Story Maps, mobile apps, training materials, and more!
- Assist non-profits to drive stakeholder engagement – Showcase the location and status of your current projects to bring in more support.
Bay Park DS – Founded by Martha Rodgers:
Martha is a certified GISP with over 20 years of GIS experience working in the Commercial, Federal, and NonProfit Industries. She worked at Esri for 5 years after graduating from the University at Buffalo and then moved south to attend San Diego State University for her MBA. She has experience ranging from locating and mapping unexploded ordinance for the Navy using 3D GIS software to being a software developer creating web applications for National Security. She has traveled around the world implementing GIS solutions.
Bay Park DS harnesses the power of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in every aspect of their solution. From data collection using the state-of-the-art Survey123 platform to mapping project data and creating visual Story Maps for you to share with your donors and stakeholders.
Contact us if you need help with your #COVID19 health plan. Customizable surveys for any client / employee / contractor and automated email results to manager. See link in bio for more info. @BIASanDiego @CityofSanDiego #sandiegosmallbusiness pic.twitter.com/hrnWMA3OxF
— Bay Park Data Solutions (@BayParkDS) May 6, 2020