Satellite imagery brings several advantages for mapping applications, as it is readily available and covers very large areas.
This training session will discuss optimal photogrammetric workflows to generate geospatial data from remotely-sensed images. Specifically, attendees will learn about the following:
• Preparing input data and pairing images
• Refining RPCs through aerotriangulation
• Generating high-resolution DSMs and DTMs
• Creating seamless orthomosaics
• Pansharpening of multispectral images
Register here: http://bit.ly/2NdwIzZ