Mount & Blade has a built-in cheat coding system designed to test the game and alter the gameplay. Why not make the most of this? Especially, you can get away from it if you don’t like some kind of gameplay component.
It should be noted also that playing with enabled Cheats will stop you from receiving Steam Achievements (Mount & Blade: Warband). If cheats are used, you can remove them at any time to re-enable Steam achievements, since they are disabled only for the sessions they are used in.
Now that you are informed, you can decide for yourself how to use the list of cheats below 😉
Key combinations/Action Description
Ctrl P ‒ Transfer control of the character during the battle to the AI. Admittedly, he is capable of shooting quite well in a long-range battle.
- Ctrl H ‒ Full recovery of the hero during the battle.
- Ctrl-Shift H ‒ Complete cure of the horse during the battle.
- Ctrl F3 ‒ Damage your character. This command, for example, can kill a hero if an unpleasant bug suddenly occurs in the game.
- Ctrl X ‒ The selected character in the group instantly gains experience.
- Ctrl X ‒ Similar to the previous key combination, but used when the character’s screen is on, accrues 1000 experience points to the hero.
- Ctrl X ‒ If you want to get hold of extra money, then use Ctrl X with the inventory turned on. Each press gives a hundred coins.
- Ctrl W ‒ A significant increase in weapon handling skills. Adds 10 points to each line in the character profile.
- Ctrl Alt N ‒ The entire enemy army is knocked down.
- Ctrl-Shift F4 ‒ Aiming to knock down opponents (you need to hold Shift on the target).
- Ctrl-Shift F6 ‒ Knocks down allied units.
- Ctrl F6 ‒ One Allied unit knocks down.
- Ctrl F4 ‒ One enemy unit knocks down.
- Ctrl T ‒ Almost completely opens the global map. You will see all buildings, except for secret shelters.
- Ctrl-Left mouse button “to the place of the teleport” ‒ Quick movement using the global map. It is enough to move the cursor and left-click on the desired location while holding down Ctrl.
- Ctrl F9 ‒ Slows down time. Reusing a key combination cancels the effect.
- Ctrl F11 ‒ Quick pause, time inside the game stops.
- Ctrl L ‒ A quick way to get an extra 50 thousand experience points. Open the character’s screen to make it work.
Note to the last cheat: it’s best not to attempt to boost the character level above 61, because at 62-63 the game will give out a bug, and you’ll be rewarded with another two thousand levels instantly. As a result, it would be difficult to pass a large number of missions, such as assignments to clean up gangster camps.
Now you’re free to go. You can also use this game to close your gestalts on cheating. If in other games, it’s banned, here you are allowed to bring to life all your cheat dreams.
Read more about Mount and Blade Cheats.