DUBLIN—The “Drone Analytics – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Drone Analytics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 27.1%.
On-Demand, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 29.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.3 Billion by the year 2025, On-Demand will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 30.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$268 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$401.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, On-Demand will reach a market size of US$344.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 25.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Agribotix LLC
- Delta Drone
- DroneDeploy, Inc.
- Huvrdata LLC
- Kespry Inc.
- Pix4D S.A
- Precisionhawk Inc.
- Sentera, Inc.
- Viatechnik, LLC.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Drones
- Drone Analytics: A Prelude
- Robust Growth Projected for Drone Analytics Market
- US and Europe: Primary Revenue Contributors
- Number of Drones (in 000s) in the US for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Drone Analytics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Versatile and Multifaceted Functionality of Drones Creates Strong Business Case for Drone Analytics Market
- Fast Evolving Role and Image of Drones in Commercial Applications Underpins Revenue Growth
- Drone Analytics Comes to Fore to Optimize Operations in Mining and Quarrying Facilities
- High Growth Opportunities for Drone Analytics in Agriculture Sector
- Construction Industry Emerges as Niche Area for Drone Analytics
- Drone Analytics Steps In to Resolve Critical Data Requirements of Oil & Gas Industry
- Safety and Security Issues Associated with Drone Technology Curtail Wider Adoption of Drone Analytics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Drone Analytics Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Drone Analytics Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rdequs