The third edition of the Future of Mining Australia conference takes place at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth from 23–24 March 2020, covering a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining life cycle and focusing on the innovations and technologies driving the industry forward. Members are entitled to a 15% discount to tickets with promo code FMA15
Date: 23-24 March 2020
Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Find out more about the conference https://australia.future-of-mining.com/static/about
Organised in conjunction with Australia’s Mining Monthly, it brings together over 400 senior mining industry executives and attendees can expect:
Over 80 speakers representing mining companies, Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services companies (METS) companies, research organisations and associations dedicated to the future strategic direction of the industry
Two days of editorially curated content with topics including:
- Empowering women in Mining: Achieving the right mix of skills, ethnicity, gender and generations offering a plethora of benefits to help deal with the rapidly evolving challenges facing the industry
- Improving safety in tailing facilities: Exploring essential aspects covering key facets like maintaining integrity, tailing taskforce, governance and emergency preparedness and response
- METS- A Roadmap for unlocking future growth opportunities for Australia: Why do METS companies need to prioritize the right solutions to be internationally competitive? and what does the next generation digital infrastructure look like?
- Achieving operational excellence with Artificial Intelligence: Exploring the use of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in mine development
- The need for action in the industry around social licence: Where have companies turned insight into positive action and seen demonstrable improvements in relationships with communities?
- Exploration and the supply of critical minerals: Utilizing modern technologies to identify new reserves deeper under cover
Titles in attendance include C-Suite, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services will be in attendance with a huge emphasis on networking and quality face time with a range of professionals connected to the industry.
Dedicated focus on Start-Ups in the Mining Industry with organisations pitching their new technologies and innovations to a panel of experts to break with tradition and implement services for the betterment of the industry.
Over 20 partnering solution providers specialising in areas including, Data, Analytics, IoT, Mineral Processing Solutions, Satellite-enabled managed connectivity services, Engineering, Drone Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning. Event partners include: MMD, Motion Metrics, VEGA, AspenTech, Conveyor Manufacturers Australia, Honeywell, iVolve, LASE, PETRA, UPTAKE and Unearthed
Mining Companies: Presidents, Vice Presidents, Engineers, Mine Managers, Operations, Data, Analytics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Health, Safety, Environment, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Automation, Underground Mining, Information Technology
Product and Service Providers to the Mining Industry: Heads of Mining, Business Development, Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Data, Analytics, Supply Chain, Mining Equipment, Automation, Construction
Banking, Finance and Investment specialists connected to Mining / Natural Resources / commodities
Government / Not for Profit / Academic organisations with a specific interest in the mining industry
Product and Service Providers expected to exhibit include: Consultants, Mining Equipment Providers, Data / Analytics / Automation / Drones Technology / UAV / Geospatial / Construction / Satellite Connectivity / Telecommunications / Machinery / Mineral Processing Solutions / Drilling / Excavation / Artificial Intelligence / Conveyor Technology / Load Haul Optimisation / Internet of Things / Blockchain / Security
Website and registration: https://australia.future-of-mining.com/