Applanix and Phase One Industrial Workshop on Airborne Mapping and Surveying – November 13 & 14, 2019, Broomfield, CO, USA
Applanix and Phase One Industrial are pleased to invite you to the upcoming 2019 Workshop on Airborne Mapping and Surveying, a two-day educational and networking event.
The workshop will be held on November 13 & 14, 2019 at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, just under 30 minutes away from Denver International Airport.
This workshop will be of interest to those offering aerial mapping services and /or manufacturing sensor systems for the manned and unmanned market space. It will also be of interest to those, in the UAS space, that are manufacturing UAV’s for aerial mapping, along with those that are assembling UAV platforms as systems integrators for the survey, mapping and GIS business segments. In addition, anyone in the aerial mapping and survey industry who might be interested in learning how to achieve a greater accuracy from their sensor payloads, while saving both time and money, will also want to attend and learn how Applanix Direct Georeferencing can help.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Direct Georeferencing (DG) and how it improves the efficiency and accuracy of mapping from manned and unmanned platforms
- Applanix’ Industry-leading GNSS-Inertial solutions and technology
- The revolutionary POSPac Post-Processed CenterPoint® RTX™ solution, for high-accuracy airborne mapping without base stations
- Medium-format aerial imagery, combined with GNSS solutions offer precise positioning data and allow completion of geospatial projects in a more efficient and cost-effective manner
- Phase One Industrial cameras and their integration into systems for complete mapping, monitoring, and data collection projects