The 32nd annual GIS in the Rockies promises to be the best ever, offering an exceptional content-rich conference.
2019 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- FULL PROGRAM OF EVENTS with outstanding SESSIONS & POSTERS
- 2 DYNAMIC KEYNOTES:
- Mike ‘Coop’ Cooperstein, Weather and Avalanche Forecaster for the Colorado Avalanche Information Center (CAIC).
- David Hansen, Chief Operating Officer of GEO Jobe GIS Consulting
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY – “The State of Geospatial” presented by Geosearch, Resume Dos & Dont’s presentation
- EXCEPTIONAL SLATE OF EXHIBITORS
- PRE-CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS (MON, 9/16) – Stay on top of evolving technology!
- OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE SOCIAL EVENT (TUE, 9/17) – Networking, Demos, Contests, etc.
- POST-CONFERENCE TOURS (THU, 9/19)
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)