Des Plaines, IL (April 22, 2019) URISA is pleased to share the comprehensive agenda for GIS-Pro 2019, taking place September 28-October 2, 2019 in New Orleans.
Start reviewing the comprehensive workshop and training opportunities, featured speakers, professional development and networking events, and the abundance of concurrent breakout sessions in these focused program tracks:
- GIS Leadership & Management
- Community Resiliency and Sustainability
- Social Justice and Equity Implications of GIS
- GIS Supporting Health and Human Services
- Data Management and Analysis
- Geospatial Technology Innovations
- Inspiring the Future of GIS and Education
Take advantage of additional focused education and attend a workshop (one workshop is included with full registration). Select from these important opportunities:
- Emergency Preparedness for GIS
- Introduction to GIS for Equity and Social Justice
- GIS Program Management
- GIS Strategic Planning
- Managing Addressing For the 21st Century
- Small Unmanned Systems (sUAS) for Mapping
- Preparing for GISP Certification
- Building Community Using Geospatial Tools
- NG9-1-1 and the GIS Workflow
Take some time to peruse the entire GIS-Pro 2019 AGENDA with details about the presentations, speakers, and proposal submissions.
Take note of the opportunities to connect with your fellow GIS professionals and even contribute during the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Mapathon. Spend some time in the Esri Hands-On Learning Lab; learn about new products in the Exhibition; and participate in a GIS Geocaching Event.
Of course, attendance at GIS-Pro 2019 counts toward your GISP certification and renewal and we’re submitting substantial content for AICP certification maintenance credit.