This full-day event features discussions about the use of drones to support public safety operations in Colorado.
The UAS Roundup features presentations about UAS public safety programs, rural health care initiatives featuring drones, and how correctional facilities are using ‘counter-drone’ technologies for facility security applications. Our goal is to help small and medium-size public safety groups integrate drone capabilities into their emergency response activities, so this event is designed to share success stories, enable networking opportunities, and to discuss the latest UAS innovations for emergency response activities.
Bill Emison, of Emison Technical Marketing and Diversified Communications, is a leader in UAS technology in Colorado and shares 5 great reasons to attend the 2019 UAS roundup:
- Expert Speakers: Learn from public safety professionals that have started a UAS program to extend their field capabilities. Representatives from Boulder Emergency Rescue and Chaffee County Search & Rescue.
- Great Content: Presentation topics include project work or case studies that illustrate the benefits of using drones for public safety operations, wildland firefighting support activities, and security applications involving counter-UAS technologies.
- Professional Networking: Meet and interact with public safety professionals from across the state about their UAS program and its many applications.
- Lessons Learned & Best Practices: Learn about setting up your own UAS program from organizations that are actively operating drones – lessons learned and operational “best practices” will be discussed!
- TAX Day! Why suffer on Tax Day? Come join us at the beautiful Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort for a full day of education, community building, and networking!!
In addition, we’ll also have Jay Lindell from Colorado Office of Economic Development and Int’l Trade (CO-OEDIT) and a panel discussion featuring UAS professionals from around the state – you don’t want to miss this event! See image below and event agenda (click image) below for additional details.
For more information see http://www.uasroundup.com/