Microsoft is a leader among vendors in IT that provide certifications. Microsoft products are known to millions of people across the globe. In order to work with them, individuals need to have special skills.
The company offers a number of certifications, that qualifies one as a skillful employee. Microsoft offers certifications of different levels and for all tastes: Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
MSCA is the main level candidates start their careers from, as they gain the core skills to get the entry-level jobs in IT and build a bright career within Microsoft certification path. Microsoft offers a great variety of MCSA credentials: Cloud Platform, Linux on Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Windows Server 2016, Web Applications among many.
MCSA: Office 365 credential
One of the most sought-after certification is MCSA: Office 365 credential. It proves that you are qualified enough to work with cloud-hosted business application using Microsoft Office 365. To get this credential, you need to pass two exams 70-346 and 70-347. This acticle will provide you with the most detailed information about Microsoft 70-347 exam. So, let’s take a closer look at it.
The test is designed to validate your ability to evaluate, plan, deploy, and operate Office 365 services. You should demonstrate that you can manage devices for clients and configure Skype for Business and Exchange Online. 70-347 also validates your skills in configuring and securing the services of Office 365 and and implementing of SharePoint.
How does Microsoft 70-347 exam look like?
- Prerequisites: familiarity with SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, and Skype for Business
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Question types may include multiple-choice with single answer, multiple-choice with multiple answer, case studies, and drag-and-drop
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost: $165
- Passing score: 700/1000
- Registration: Microsoft Learning/ Pearson VUE
Why is Microsoft 70-347 exam important and popular?
- It is administered by Microsoft, a leading IT vendor.
- It is one of the two exams required to attain MCSA: Office 365 certification. Once you pass 70-346 and 70-347 tests, you will be a certified specialist.
- Passing the exam proves your skills in handling the technical tasks.
What does Microsoft 70-347 exam mean to your career?
- You attain unique skills
Exam 70-347 leads to the attaining of unique skills which are highly valuedby the employers. IT certification proves that you have what it takes to accomplish the required technical tasks.
- Get an advantage in finding employment
MCSA Office 365 has become popular across the world. Employers prefer the individuals who have the right skills that can help them achieve their business needs.
- Prepare for career roles with a high wage
MCSA certifications, and more specifically MCSA Office 365, are the best way to launch your IT career. According to indeed.com, the roles related to MCSA 365 office attract up to $70/hour in the US. This is a great way to start your career even if you plan to pursue more advanced credentials.
- Get a possibility to grow
With the impressive skills and performance, chances are high that you can be assigned more complex tasks in your workplace. With challenging roles come remunerations and experience.
What job opportunities are available after passing Microsoft 70-347 exam?
Once you pass your 70-347 exam, you qualify for any of the following job roles:
- SaaS (Software as a Service) Administrator
- Solutions Specialist
- Office 365 Architect
- Exchange Architect
- Cloud Applications Administrator
- Server Administrator
Important things to know before you sit for Microsoft 70-347 exam
- To pass the exam, register with Microsoft Learning and schedule your test with Pearson VUE
- Get yourself acquainted with Microsoft exam policies and regulations
- Understand 70-347 structure and objectives
- Prepare for your exam thoroughly. You can do this by enrolling for a course, getting relevant study guides, and using practice tests
What is the role of dumps in passing Microsoft 70-347 exam?
Dumps are past exam questions and answers uploaded by professionals who have previously passed their 70-347 test. Exam dumps will show how your exam looks like. You will also see the possible kinds of questions that may appear on the exam. The dumps are useful for preparation, but it’s advisable that you use them along with other revision resources like study guides and training courses. You must also ensure that you use dumps that are up to date because exam structure and objectives are bound to change from time to time.
10 tips to pass your Microsoft 70-347 exam
- Understand the exam objectives well
Before you start your revision, ensure that you know what the test is all about. Search for relevant guides and materials.
- Make sure your study space is well organized
Avoid cluttering your study space. Organize your books and other revision materials in a way that you can locate them easily. If you are using your computer or phone, ensure that you can easily access the materials whenever you need them.
- Enroll in a training course
Find an instructor who is qualified to help you with your study and revision. The Microsoft official website is the best place to find accredited trainers.
- Use old exams for practice
Practice tests are very useful for your preparation. They help you know the exam structure, manage time, and know how to answer questions.
Find the most reliable websites to get the best materials for your preparation, for example, visit www.prepaway.com.
- Study to understand and avoid cramming
Make sure you understand what you are studying. If you cram, you can easily forget everything or most of what you have studied. Cramming can actually be very counterproductive. Make sure you start your studies in advance so that there won’t be any need to rush.
- Have a study group for discussions
Find friends preparing for the same exam as you. The discussions can be face to face interactions or online. Share information with each other and seek clarification on what you don’t understand.
- Take breaks regularly
Make sure that you rest in between your study sessions. Come up with a study schedule that will work best for you. If you begin your preparation early enough, then you can always afford some small breaks.
- Eat food that boosts your brain power
Take nutritious foods such as nuts, fish, yogurt, fruits, and seeds. They have been known to boost the brain power. Avoid fast-food and unhealthy snacks that carry no nutritional value. Also, ensure to take water regularly.
- Take enough rest the night before your exam
Yes. Go to bed early on the eve of your test. This will help you stay alert throughout your exam period the next day. How to overcome excitement and calm down the evening before the exam?
- Properly plan your exam day
Everything that you would require for your test should be ready in advance. Do not wait for the morning of your exam as that can really mess the things up.
Top web resources for Microsoft exams
- Courses: for MCSA 70-347 exam preparation it’s Course 20347A: Enabling and Managing Office 365 Microsoft Course
- Books: Exam Ref 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Study Guide by Orin Thomas
- Online platforms: PrepAway 70-347 Practice tests (or any other with the updated material).
What i the next step? MCSE certification
After getting MCSA certification, if you are an ambitious person and wish to be an expert in cloud applications administration, you’ll make a new step and get MCSE credential. With MCSA Office 365 certification, you can go for MCSE Productivity, the popular expert-level credential.
Among other in-demand MCSE credentials are Business Applications, Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Core Infrastructure, Mobility, Productivity, Data Management and Analytics.
Having Microsoft certification is a great advantage to you and your CV. MCSA, MCSE or any other Microsoft credentials, proves that you are a real professional in the field you are working or intending to work.
If you choose to gain MCSA Office 365 certification, going for Microsoft 70-347 exam is the best way to launch your career in the dynamic IT field. If you wish to get some great career prospects, then this is where to start from. What’s more? Microsoft credentials do not expire. These certifications are going to be useful to you for a lifetime. Be consistent in your actions and have a plan, as well as the valid prep material.