- Berkeley, CA, USA May 19-20, 2016
- Westminster, CO, USA August 22-26, 2016
- Core Segmentation Techniques
- Fundamental Classification Methods
- Integration Thematic Layers
- Supervised Classification Models
- Introduction to Template Matching
- New Tools & Features
The Analysis Strategies course focuses on production-oriented topics such as efficient eCognition project and data management as well as batch processing techniques with eCognition Server. In addition, participants will go through Rule Set enhancement strategies.
The goal of this training is to provide attendees with knowledge to go from Rule Set Development to Project Production and to show users how to look at their data and Rule Sets from a different perspective given new tools and functionalities. Course topics include:
- eCognition Project Management
- Customized Import Routines
- Working with eCognition Server
- Template Matching
- Working with Point Cloud Data
- Using Variables in the Rule Set
We recommend participants have a solid understanding of Remote Sensing & GIS. Familiarity with image analysis is advantageous, but not required.
To learn more about these training opportunities, please visit learn.trimble.com. You can find the eCognition courses in the course catalog under Geospatial>Imaging. Registration for the three sessions is currently open. Seats are limited, so sign up soon.