FieldX SamplingTM for the iPad® and iPhone® now has additional features to improve the user experience and increase flexibility for data entry. The app is used for in-field navigation and managing soil sampling events.
The following capabilities have been added:
- Sampling points can be added, moved, and renamed.
- Journal entry status can be updated.
- Users can view direction and distance to a navigation flag from GPS location.
- Sampling entries can be filtered by journal entry date and completed status.
- All edited information can be synchronized with the server.
“These improvements make it more efficient for users to collect samples and synchronize their data with the rest of the company,” said David Krueger, CEO of FieldX Inc.TM “After setting up sampling work orders in FieldX OfficeTM on the PC, our customers can leave their laptops at home when collecting soil samples.”
To obtain more information about FieldX Sampling, or to start a free trial of FieldXTM, please email email@example.com or call 866-926-7001.
About FieldX Inc.
FieldX Inc. develops and sells software for the agricultural industry that focuses on the collection and management of field information.
The company’s flagship product is the FieldX suite of software, which is used for crop scouting, field recordkeeping, and soil sampling. More information can be found at www.FieldX.com.