Des Plaines, IL (June 11, 2015) – URISA’s Leadership Development Committee recently presented its recommended slate of candidates to the URISA Board of Directors. The Board approved the slate, listed below, for its 2015 election. Those elected will begin their three-year Board terms following GIS-Pro & NWGIS 2015 in Spokane, Washington in October.
URISA is pleased to present the following list of candidates for URISA President-Elect and for Directors on the Board.
Approved Slate for URISA 2015 Election:
- Tripp Corbin, GISP (eGIS Associates, Inc – Dacula, Georgia)
- Kim McDonough, GISP (Tennessee Department of Transportation – Nashville, Tennessee)
FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS—(to fill 3 positions):
- Stephen Berry, GISP (Clark County Consortium for GIS – Winchester, KY)
- Keri Brennan, GISP (The Schneider Corporation – Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Corey Halford, GISP (City of Airdrie, Alberta Canada)
- Alex Hepp (EagleView/Pictometry – Rochester, New York)
- Brent Jones (Esri – Vienna, Virginia)
- Donna Phillips, GISP (City of Hayden, Idaho)
The official ballots will be distributed to the entire URISA membership in mid-July. To help members decide for whom to vote, candidates will provide a profile of their professional experience and a statement about their ideas for URISA’s future
Mark Your Calendar: