The Trimble® R1 is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity.
The Trimble R1 integrates with the flexible and robust workflows of Trimble Mapping & GIS software—including TerraFlex™, Trimble TerraSync™, and Trimble Positions™ software— or third-party applications.
Purpose-built for mapping and GIS professionals in a variety of organizations, including environmental agencies, government departments, and utility companies, the standalone Trimble R1 receiver enables you to collect higher-accuracy location data with the device you already use—whether it is a modern smart device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, or a traditional integrated data collection handheld or tablet.
Flexible and practical, accurate and rugged—the innovative Trimble R1 GNSS receiver delivers professional-level positions to everyone.
- Small, rugged, lightweight GNSS receiver for great mobility
- Flexibility to choose your data collection device
- Bluetooth connection to Trimble handhelds or consumer-grade smart devices
- Provides higher-accuracy location data
- Flexible, professional data collection in more places
- Optional ViewPoint RTX provides submeter accuracy via IP or satellite
See Also: Datasheet