With OneButton™, go from images to accurate, georeferenced and seamless mosaic products by using ready-to-go configurations designed for common project types.
- Extremely easy to use – No user interaction after initial project setup.
- Go from images to accurate, georeferenced and seamless mosaic products (terrain models, orthoimages, orthomosaics).
- Use options for various project types.
- Utilize the graphics card and multiple cores for very fast processing.
- Automatically creates a Summit UAS™ project file during OneButton™ process.
- DAT/EM Drawing Tools: Define, measure and save 3D vector features; terrain following.
- DAT/EM’s drawing tools allow features to be saved Esri® shapefiles, AutoDesk® drawing (.dwg) and exchange (.dxf) files, and Bentley® design (.dgn) files.
- No stereo imagery or hardware required.
- Upgrade to the DAT/EM Photogrammetric Suite for survey-grade requirements if stereo visualization or more precise measurement capabilities are needed.
About DAT/EM Systems International. DAT/EM Systems International of Anchorage, Alaska has been developing photogrammetric software since 1987. DAT/EM specializes in 3D stereo viewing and feature data collection software. Its products include the Summit Evolution digital stereoplotter and proprietary Capture interfaces that allow Summit Evolution to digitize directly into industry standard CAD and GIS software environments. For more information, please visit DAT/EM’s website at www.datem.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.