Feb. 20, 2015— Exelis (NYSE: XLS) will display a diverse array of its advanced, affordable and ready now technologies and solutions at IDEX 2015 on Feb. 22–26 in Abu Dhabi, UAE, located at booth 03-A07, U.S. Pavilion.
As a leader in command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR),Exelis provides its customers with competitive, affordable and customized solutions. As global defense and security concerns continue to expand and evolve, Exelis is also developing and deploying tools to protect critical information and enable real-time actionable, intelligence to support our international allies’ missions.
“As global defense and security threats continue to proliferate, it is more important than ever before to provide customers with the most advanced capabilities,” said Chris Tucker, vice president of international business development at Exelis. “IDEX offers a great opportunity to showcase our mission-ready capabilities and solutions that meet our customers’ needs throughout the Middle East, while also strengthening ties with a number of our international allies.”
The Exelis booth will feature key networked communications solutions, integrated night vision technology and intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and data analytics:
- The Individual Soldier System – integrates voice, video and data into tactical networks allowing commanders to view what soldiers are seeing, send instructions like texts, alerts or images directly to the goggle’s display;
- The CorvusEyeTM 1500 wide-area airborne surveillance system – this complements traditional video surveillance systems by providing high-resolution, visible color and infrared motion imagery over a wide area up to 1.24 miles in diameter
- White Phosphor capability – provides night vision users with a black and white image instead of the traditional green image that has become the signature view through most Generation 3 night vision technology;
- Enhanced High Capacity Data Radio (EnHCDR) – a networked radio that provides high bandwidth data and can simultaneously support voice and data with full motion video;
- Integrated Protection and Transmission Systems (iProTxS) – a small, lightweight technology that enables uninterrupted communications between combat network radios despite nearby jamming signals, without compromising network security;
- The newly upgraded SpearNetTM-EVO – a 21st century communications system bringing voice, situational awareness (SA) and inter-networking access that surpasses traditional point-to-point communication system limitations on range and data rate;
- Tactical Mobility – Night Vision Goggle – a Gen-3 light weight F6044 series night vision goggle offering integrated color display import and camera capture export capabilities with optimum resolution, high gain, and photo response to near infrared with variable gain control for enhanced performance in changing light conditions;
For more information, visit booth 03-A07, U.S. Pavilion, at the event.
Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense, information and services company that leverages a 50-year legacy of deep customer knowledge and technical expertise to deliver affordable, mission-critical solutions for global customers.Exelis is a leader in positioning and navigation, sensors, air traffic management solutions, image processing and distribution, communications and information systems; and focused on strategic growth in the areas of critical networks, ISR and analytics, electronic warfare and composite aerostructures. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Exelis employs approximately 10,000 people and generated 2014 sales of approximately $3.25 billion. For more information, visit our website at www.exelisinc.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.