RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Portland, Maine, USA – February 10, 2015 – Commercial UAV Expo has announced a Call for Speakers for its October 5-7, 2015 event in Las Vegas. The deadline for abstract submission is March 6, 2015. The abstract submission form can be accessed here.
Commercial UAV Expo is a conference and exhibition focused on expanding commercial uses of UAS technology. Candid and unbiased, the goal is to share knowledge and best practices among end users in systems selection considerations, integration of UAS technology with other data capture technologies and workflows, regulatory landscape, safety and training considerations, processing large volume data and more.
Abstracts are invited which candidly address knowledge gained, lessons learned and challenges remaining in key topic areas including those listed below:
- Opportunities for UAS to Increase Efficiency and Profitability
- Regulatory Landscape Updates
- Legal, Liability and Insurance considerations
- UAS Selection Considerations, Analysis of Available Platforms and Systems
- Operational Considerations including Training and Safety
- Planning for Integration with Current Systems and Workflows
- Data Fusion: Integrating UAV Data with Data Captured from Other Sources
- Managing Large Data Sets: Processing, Sharing, Storing
- Field-Testing UAVs: Options for Where and How
- University/Industry Collaboration – Developments & Opportunities
Please note: Presentations must be original and not a repeat of a presentation given at another conference. Commercial presentations will not be considered for the main program.
Commercial UAV Expo covers these industries:
- Surveying & Mapping
- Civil Infrastructure
- Process, Power & Utilities
- Precision Agriculture
- Law Enforcement/Security/Emergency Response
The Commercial UAV Advisory Board will review each abstract; the final program will be announced in May, 2015.
About Commercial UAV Expo
Commercial UAV Expo is a conference and exhibition exclusively focused on the commercial UAV market in North America covering industries including Surveying & Mapping; Civil Engineering & Infrastructure; Mining; Construction; Process, Power & Utilities; Precision Agriculture; Law Enforcement, Security, Emergency Response, and more. It is organized by SPAR Point Group.
About SPAR Point Group
SPAR Point Group organizes conferences and provides news and information for professionals involved in 3D imaging technologies. Content– delivered in-person and online– gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions. SPAR Point Group is globally recognized for providing platform-neutral 3D technology conferences. SPAR Point Group is wholly-owned by Diversified Communications.