XYZprinting Breaks Down 3D Printing Price Barriers Again With $349 da Vinci Junior 3D Printer
XYZprinting, the manufacturer of the world’s most affordable consumer grade 3D printers, today announced its da Vinci Junior, the world’s most affordable 3D printer with a price-point of just $349. Available for purchase in May 2015, it was unveiled today at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas, Nevada.
XYZprinting’s da Vinci Junior is the latest 3D printer in the company’s award-winning da Vinci line-up. The compact printer brings 3D printing to a new affordable price-point at just $349, increasing the accessibility of 3D printing to a broader range of consumers, educators and hobbyists.
Features of the da Vinci Junior Include:
- Plug-and-Play: da Vinci Junior is simple and easy to operate, with no assembly required.
- Calibration-Free Design: da Vinci Junior requires no leveling – it’s a true hassle-free consumer 3D printer.
- Fast-Release, Replacement-Friendly Extruder: The one click, fast-release extruder makes it convenient for users to swap or change extruders, and easy removal for cleaning or replacement contributes to longer life.
- Stand-Alone Printing: A built-in SD card slot allows users to print directly from an SD card, with no computer required. This stand-alone feature is ideal for shared 3D printers in schools or offices.
- Simple Filament Loading/Reloading: da Vinci Junior features safe and easy fused filament fabrication (FFF) cartridges that auto-load, providing an additional level of convenience. NFC technology makes low filament detecting and replacing easy.
- Safe Printing Area: The device’s all-enclosed printing area and non-heated bed provides a safe printing environment.
- Low Electricity Consumption: da Vinci Junior system consumes only 75 watts of power for printing, making it one of the more eco-friendly 3D printers on the market.
- Low Noise: da Vinci Junior is designed to provide minimal noise, the lowest of all 3D printers to-date, making it optimal for classroom or office use.
- Build Size and Dimensions: Da Vinci Junior uses fused filament fabrication (FFF) technology and reaches print dimensions of 5.9″ x 5.9″x 5.9″ (150 x 150 x 150 mm), with product dimensions of 16.5″ x 15″ x 16.9″ (420 x 380 x 430 mm). The compact and seamless printer weighs only 12kg.
- Large Design Database: XYZprinting’s cloud-based design gallery features thousands of 3D models for downloading, as well as uploading.
- Warranty: a one-year limited warranty is included at no additional cost.
CES attendees can experience the da Vinci Junior in action at the XYZprinting booth, #71628 at The Sands Expo. It will be available for purchase in May of this year.
XYZprinting, a New Kinpo Group company, is dedicated to bringing cost-effective 3D printing to consumers, artists, small-to-midsized businesses, entrepreneurs and households around the world. With proven industry expertise and an innovative spirit, XYZprinting is poised to break down the barriers of 3D printer ownership by providing an easy-to-use device that delivers an outstanding user experience. To learn more, please visit http://us.xyzprinting.com/.
About New Kinpo Group
New Kinpo Group (NKG) is a global electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. NKG has one of the industry’s broadest product lines, is the world’s #1 manufacturer of wireless routers, TV set top boxes, printers and hard disk drives, and offers end-to-end service. For more information and ongoing news, please go to http://www.newkinpogroup.com/english/about_news.html.