DUBUQUE, IOWA — Cartegraph, the leading provider of work, asset, resource, and request management technology for local governments, is now accepting nominations for its second annual Excellence in Operations Management Awards, an initiative recognizing municipal organizations that are using technology to work smarter and improve their communities.
Nominees will be judged municipal operations management achievements in seven core areas:
· Understanding the importance of sharing data among multiple departments and levels of management.
· Enthusiasm about creating new processes and developing best practices for managing local government operations.
· Commitment to increasing citizen engagement through technology and communication.
· Proactive improvement of public infrastructure through a combination of work, asset, resource, and request management technology.
· Demonstration of thought leadership among other local governments in its region.
· Adherence to a focused, data driven approach to achieving return on its technology investment.
· Understanding and valuation of the relationship between asset management technologies and GIS, and uses that relationship in its day-to-day operations.
Deadline for nominations is January 31, 2015. Winners will be announced in February. There is a limit of one award per organization.
Cartegraph user-organizations can nominate themselves or another organization free of charge by visiting: http://www.cartegraph.com/
Cartegraph technology is designed and built to help local governments save time and money. With its emphasis on adoptability, user experience, and return on investment, Cartegraph helps organizations effectively manage the work, assets, resources, and requests at the center of their day-to-day operations. <http://www.cartegraph.com/>