Esri users can now register for the Esri User Conference being held in San Diego, California from July 20 – 24, 2015.
Some statistics about the UC:
- 16,000 attendees are expected
- 13 preconference seminars
- 300 moderated sessions to choose from
- Over 450 hours of technical training available
- 300 solution providers in the Expo
- Close to 730 user maps on display in the Map Gallery
At the conference, users are able to personally meet with Esri technical support staff, industry experts, and software developers. They can test drive the latest innovations in GIS and get a first-hand peek at the newest releases from Esri and its global network of partners.
Early bird registrations receive an attendee discount, get first dibs on popular hotel rooms, and can sign up for pre-conference seminars. Users can register at esri.com/esriuc.
See what all the buzz is about [View UC 2014 Plenary Videos]