This certificate program consists of five courses which can be completed within one year.
- Introduction to ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals(September 16 – October 9, 2014)
- Introduction to ArcGIS II: Analysis & Editing(October 28 – December 4, 2014)
- Using AutoCAD® Data in ArcGIS Desktop(January 6 – 29, 2015)
- Performing GIS Analysis Using ArcGIS(February 17 – March 12, 2015)
- Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS(March 31 – May 28, 2015)
These online courses are instructor led which means that each course is interactive with the instructor during each lesson. It is like being in a traditional classroom without having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
Meet Your Instructor: TRIPP CORBIN a GIS Certified Professional and an Esri Certified Desktop Associate. Tripp has over 20 years of experience in GIS and Mapping. During those 20 years, he has worked in many aspects of GIS from field data collection and data creation to project management and client support. Tripp is familiar with many of the most common GIS and mapping software packages including ArcGIS, ArcView GIS, ArcInfo®, ArcIMS®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk Map®, MapGuide®, and Microstation®.