Echosec Systems, developer of the EchoSEC social map search is pleased to announce that EchoSEC Live, the enhanced, “Pro” offering of the service is now available (Live.EchoSec.net) – Search and Explore Public Data Like Never Before!
May 9, 2014 – VICTORIA, Canada — Used by local government, police, military, OPSEC, national and local security agencies all over the World, Echosec search provides real-time map-based access to publicly shared social media posts from popular media sharing services (more than 450 services and growing) like Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Youtube, and many more. Live.EchoSec.net goes beyond EchoSec public (free) search and includes additional data access and functionality like:
– Footprint, mapping a user’s Twitter timeline
– FlyTo, zooming to an updates location
– AIS (ship tracking)
EchoSEC is the next generation of the Search that connects you with trillions of pictures and posts made by billions of people, which never normally make it to common search engines. It also connects you with other dynamic data like flight and ship information. EchoSec’s unique way of harvesting and displaying dynamic and user-generated content from sites like Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram, gives EchoSec a completely unfiltered and real-time view of the world. And, as you would expect, the results from EchoSec are spectacular. It excels in the urban environment, but it is equally extraordinary in places where you would not expect to find shared data. Areas like military bases, government facilities, private facilities, disaster zones like Tacloban in the Philippines, and even in ‘impenetrable’
EchoSec has experienced significant uptake globally and attracted an international user base and is currently working with public and private organizations to maximize public safety and minimize security breaches, while more deeply exploring the opportunities presented by this new technology for the public. Recently written up in SteamFeed and featured on Fox news Montana, Steamfeed shared the following” "Traditional news media, alone, will need to take heed, because the news of what is happening in the world won’t be coming from them. It will be coming from the feeds on the EchoSec map."
- EchoSec is the proximity search tool for analysts and users who want direct and immediate connection with the information around them.
- This next generation of search connects you with trillions of pictures and posts, made by billions of people. Many of these publications go unfound by common search engines.
- EchoSec’s unique location based harvesting and displaying dynamic and user-generated content from sites like Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram, gives an unfiltered and real-time view of the world with spectacular results.
- EchoSec excels in urban environments, but is extraordinary for results from places where one would not expect to find shared data. EchoSec consistently delivers results from areas like military bases, government facilities, secure private facilities, disaster zones like Tacloban in the Philippines, and even ‘impenetrable’
countries like North Korea.
EchoSEC is the next generation of the Search that connects you with trillions of pictures and posts made by billions of people, which never normally make it to common search engines. EchoSec is the first Search Engine of its kind to realize that ‘where’ matters as much as ‘what’, and brings it all together to clearly show the insufficiencies of current data monitoring techniques to control ‘secret’ and ‘classified’
Echosec Systems was recently named a Top 25 Innovative tech company in B.C in the DigiBC NextBC Showcase of companies recognizing the top technology and innovation that will shape the future of tech in British Columbia.
For more information on EchoSEC, please visit: