The Easy, Example-Based Guide to Ajax for Every Web Developer.
You’ll not only learn how to write "functional" code, but also master design patterns for writing rock solid, high-performance Ajax applications. You’ll also learn how to use frameworks such as Ruby on Rails to get the job done fast.
- Learn how Ajax works, how it evolved, and what it’s good for
- Understand the flow of processing in Ajax applications
- Build Ajax applications with XML and the XMLHttpRequest object
- Integrate back-end code, from PHP to C#Use XSLT and XPath, including XPath Axis
- Develop client-side Ajax libraries to support code reuse
- Streamline development with Ruby on Rails and the Ruby programming language