Something of interest for you job seekers and recent grads… University of California San Diego Extension has assembled the fifth annual edition of “Hot Careers for College Graduates.” According to the research, jobs within the past year categorized according to the BLS under “professional and business services” have grown the most.
Overall, the study indicated an increasing national demand for college graduates with skills in computer sciences and analysis or problem solving.
Here are the top 15 jobs.
- Software Developers, Applications
- Software Developers, Systems Software
- Market Research Analysts
- Accountants and Auditors
- Network and Computer Systems Admin
- Elementary School Teachers
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Management Analysts
- Public Relations Specialists
- Insurance Sales Agents
- Financial Analysts
- Computer Programmers
- Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and
- Scientific Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants
You can download a complete copy of the report at extension.ucsd.edu/specialreports.