Due to many requests, we’ve extended our early-bird registration rate for HxGN LIVE. Hosted by Intergraph’s parent brand Hexagon the event will be held June 3-6, 2013, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now you have until January 25 to save $600 off on-site rates!
Top Six Reasons to Register Now for HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s Annual Conference:
1) Outstanding geospatial sessions – Hexagon conference attendees consistently cite in-depth breakout sessions as the most valuable experience. Choose from customer-led case studies, training sessions, and technology certification courses run by esteemed experts, and feel the power of the Intergraph Geospatial 2013 portfolio firsthand.
2) Unlimited networking – With more than 4,000 attendees expected to take part in HxGN LIVE, there are countless opportunities to learn and benefit from others’ successes in solving problems similar to yours.
3) Exciting events – HxGN LIVE features an exciting line-up of networking functions, including a conference-wide welcome reception, cocktail party, and headline event. Coupled with additional industry-specific activities, there’s something for everyone.
4) Visionary keynotes – Hexagon’s management team comprises renowned leaders in their industries. Keynotes offer firsthand knowledge on the latest business strategies and ground-breaking technologies available to you.
5) Hands-on tech expo – The Zone is 45,000 square feet of the newest and most trusted innovations from our global brand network and partner community. Experience more than 100 interactive displays and demonstrations.
6) Virtual world tour – Our 2013 conference promises an exciting program as we, for the first time, not only broadcast live on location, but also from around the world. It’s an experience you won’t want to miss!
Click here for a sneak peek into our Smart Geospatial sessions. [PDF]
With Intergraph’s innovative solutions, you can make smarter decisions about how to gather, analyze, and instantly share your data with others. So, what are you waiting for? Register now!
For late-breaking HxGN LIVE news, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,