A feature and data-rich resource from NOAA provides users with access to a welth of information…
This Web mapping application allows users to search and access geospatial data via the NOS master catalog of FGDC metadata. Examples of key NOS geospatial data available via this site include:
- NOAA Nautical Charts, bathymetry, and shoreline data;
- Coastal Change and Analysis data (LiDAR and IfSAR data), remotely sensed imagery and aerial photography;
- Benthic habitat maps, National Marine Sanctuaries Boundaries and protected areas data;
- Environmental Sensitivity Index maps that provide critical information for oil spill responders and other emergency response needs;
- Geodetic control benchmarks, coastal and marine observational data including real time tides and currents data for marine navigation and much more.