RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
This meeting, sponsored by CSR, is a review of the top issues around Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). We’re going to look at the big issues and opportunities for IT leaders, and ways they can get the most from their mobility investments, while containing the inevitable risks associated with data walking out the front door.
We will cover such critical issues as:
- Cloud Computing
- Location in an Enterprise Context
- Cost Management in a capped era
- The Real-Time Enterprise
- Tablets vs. Laptops vs. Smartphones
- Device and Data Security
Speakers: To apply to speak, please use our online speaker application.
The Telecom Council’s Mobile Forum gathers 75+ wireless executives every 8-10 weeks to discuss topics pushing the envelope of innovation for mobile. These meetings are ½ day executive format meetings closed to press, and include plenty of networking time, presentations, panels, and startup presentations which offer wireless carriers, vendors, startups, and investors a venue to connect, communicate, and collaborate. Here is the attendee list from our last Mobile Forum meeting to show you what you can expect.
- Member List: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/memberlist.php
- Meeting history, including agendas and attendee lists: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/archived_events.php
- History and background: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/about.php