Following development of the BlomURBEX API, v3.1 of the BlomDESKTOP™ Viewer is now available. BlomDESKTOP Viewer is Blom’s stand alone geospatial data viewer and offers advanced measurement and interrogation capabilities. The latest release has largely focused on the addition of new features and the integration of BlomSTREET™, powered by Cyclomedia, ground level imagery technology.
Some of BlomDESKTOP’s new features include:
· Full integration with BlomSTREET imagery including measurement capability
- LiDAR Viewer accessing data directly online via BlomURBEX as well as offline LAS files
- WMS with authentication is now supported
- Hosted LiDAR data available via BlomURBEX
- Improved projections interface allowing custom projection definition
· MapInfo tabs can be imported
· Labelling feature for vector overlays (kml,gml,shp)
· Added overlay opacity feature
· Added BlomDESKTOP Remote Invocation feature
· BlomDESKTOP can now run with non-administrative privileges – maximising ease of use when running the app in strict IT environments
BlomDESKTOP Viewer displays all of Blom data models, including vertical & oblique aerial imagery, height data and the recently released Blom3D™ city models all in one unique application.
Visit www.blomasa.com for more information or contact us for a demonstration.