(Milton Keynes, UK, 30th August 2011) – In a world that continues to evolve, Leica Geosystems prides itself on being at the forefront of the industry, striving to push forward the boundaries of innovation, to build a smarter world. The 2011 myWorld roadshow aims to bring our world of innovation to a city near you!
Join our technical experts and technology partners, who will be on hand with practical demonstration sessions and can answer any technical questions you may have. Take part in informative myWorld seminar sessions and network with your industry peers and suppliers.
Now in its 19th year and with over 1000 delegates attending the event last year, the Leica Geosystems roadshow remains the industry event not to be missed!
Attendance is free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
- Tues 4th Oct = Airth Castle, Airth, Stirlingshire
- Thurs 6th Oct = Galgorm Resort, Co. Antrim
- Fri 7th Oct = K Club, nr Dublin
- Mon 10th Oct = Lumley Castle, County Durham
- Tues 11th Oct = Imperial War Museum, Manchester
- Weds 12th Oct = East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
- Fri 14th Oct = Silverstone, Northamptonshire
- Mon 17th Oct = Met Office, Exeter
- Tues 18th Oct = National Self Build & Renovation Centre, Swindon
- Thurs 20th Oct = Wembley Stadium, London
We look forward to seeing you there.
NETWORK – COLLABORATE – LEARN
To register simply:
Register online: www.myworldroadshow.co.uk
Call: 01908 256547
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information.
Those who use Leica Geosystems products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 3’500 employees in 28 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden.