Georeference Vector and Raster Data with the Power and Flexibility of Blue Marble
Does your GIS software georeference for you, but layers still don’t line up?
Do you find the software interface to be circa Windows 3.1; clunky and outdated?
Are you tired of never having any information about the coordinate system, or the ability to create proper datum shifts?
Then learn how the Blue Marble Desktop can help you to accurately and properly reference both vector and raster datasets with flexible, yet powerful tools.
Join us Wednesday January 20th at 11am for a demonstration of the Blue Marble Desktop showcasing georeferencing for vector and raster data. Space is limited, so sign up now at http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/webinar.php
There are many tools that allow you to georeference, but Blue Marble is the only toolkit that is both user friendly and flexible for file and coordinate conversion. The Blue Marble Desktop now allows you work with vector or raster data through the Geographic Transformer georefencer tool. Supported by the largest, most accurate and reliable coordinate transformation datasource Blue Marble allows you to easily establish an "image-to-world" relationship between image and map coordinates and reproject an image into a georeferenced map. With dockable windows, enhanced workflow tools and the ability to export to other users Blue Marble will save you time and money on every project. The Geographic Calculator allows users to work with raw survey data to conduct a best-fit transformation to take grid data to geodetic easily and correctly, also making use of the georeference tool.
Learn why GIS analysts and surveyors that need to bridge the gap between highly accurate survey data and user-friendly GIS data turn to Blue Marble.
· Georeferencing- Assign coordinates to a raster image and perform projection recovery for unknown projections
· Transformation- Reprojecting raster images, both single and batch mode
· Geodetic definition manipulation including custom coordinate object definition and customization
· Mosaic- Creating a single output image from multiple input images
· Tiling- Creating a tile set from a single large image
· Supported by the largest, most accurate and reliable coordinate transformation datasource
· Vector data conversions for popular GIS and CAD formats, including file-based as well as ODBC database formats both single and batch.
To download a free evaluation version or to get your update visit: http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/desktop.php?op=download&file=377
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact us.
Don’t be left out – space fills up fast! For further details, please call Blue Marble at (800) 616-2725, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reserve your spot today. Blue Marble also offers on-site sessions that can be conveniently planned to fit your schedule.