RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
NEWTON, MASSACHUSETTS (USA) – Maptitude 2017 dominates the space vacated by MapPoint®, supporting Microsoft MapPoint-like tools & queries. With enhanced versions of the features that MapPoint users are familiar with, Maptitude retains the ease-of-use of the MapPoint tools while providing functionality that MapPoint users could only wish for.
The new and improved tools include:
- Route/directions management: Importing MapPoint and Streets & Trips®waypoint files along with stop number, name, and stop time.
- Territory management & import: Importing MapPoint territory files that have no data columns or that have County and State information in separate columns.
Maptitude is feature equivalent to MapPoint and includes:
- MapPoint PTM file import
- Unlimited layers and geocoding
- Radius and drive-time tools
- Demographics from the 2010 Census and 2015 American Community Survey
- Routing tools
- Export to Excel
- Territory tools
Caliper Corporation develops state-of-the-art Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software. With a focus on usability, Maptitude is designed to be a cost-effective, professional mapping software product. Maptitude enables organizations to leverage their location-based data to improve decision making and planning, while minimizing expenditure through competitively priced solutions.