RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Redlands, California—March 6, 2017—Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, yesterday recognized its outstanding partners during the annual Esri Partner Conference. The honorees have made exceptional strides toward using The Science of Where to solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
Members of the Esri Partner Network build solutions and provide best practices for organizations around the globe. Using the Esri platform, companies in fields ranging from urban planning to financial management leverage the power of location strategy to offer specialized spatial analysis services.
“Esri partners provide world-class applications in government, business, science, and nearly every industry type,” said Jack Dangermond, Esri founder and president. “The members of our partner network have succeeded in areas ranging from improving operational efficiency in the workplace to helping protect the environment. Esri is privileged to recognize our most distinguished partners.”
Partners honored for their exceptional contributions to spatial analysis technology include the following:
- Best Citizen Engagement Award—Geographic Technologies Groupdelivers solutions and dynamic maps to empower governments to engage with citizens who want to participate in planning decisions, sharing feedback, and building better communities.
- Best New Content Partner Award—Nearmap Ltd. produces frequently updated high-resolution aerial photomaps.
- Best Use of Story Maps Award—Stone Environmental, Inc., provides scientific tools, information, and analyses to help clients meet complex environmental challenges.
- Big Data Analytics Award—ITWORX helps customers discover additional value from big data and enables them to visualize and analyze data to reveal trends that are not available in reports.
- Everyone Has an Identity Award—Latitude Geographics Group Ltdbuilds powerful web mapping applications.
- Exceptional Partner-to-Partner Award—Cityworks and Azteca Systems, LLC, work together to help organizations maintain smart, safe, and resilient communities by streamlining the permitting process and the care of public infrastructure and property.
- Lighting Up the Entire Organization Award—GeoNexus Technologies LLC offers business intelligence and visualization software solutions for organizations faced with asset, facility, fleet, and infrastructure challenges.
- Most Unique App Award—Sword Group offers comprehensive and integrated information technology consulting and enterprise software.
- New Technology Integration Award—Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Learn more about the Esri Partner Network at esri.com/partners.
# # #
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of Web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world’s mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at www.esri.com.
Copyright © 2017 Esri. All rights reserved. Esri, the Esri globe logo, GIS by Esri, The Science of Where, esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services mentioned herein may be trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of their respective mark owners.