RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Description: Geospatial technology is changing how everything works, including industries with a long history such as farming and forestry. As wildfires, pests, and illegal logging still threaten forests, forest rangers really need a geospatial solution to protect these valuable woods more effectively. By using the solution offered by Supergeo and Hi-Target, forest rangers can reach sub-meter positioning and analyze the data precisely.Date: 10:00 AM (GMT+2) Wednesday, 17th August
Attend this webinar and you will learn:
1. The important duties and missions of a forest ranger.
2. How to integrate GIS & GPS for precise forest management.
3. How to conduct this solution in a real patrolling.
4. Recording and reporting the position of illegal logging.
5. Analyzing and predicting illegal logging with GIS.
Sr. Technical Support
Supergeo Technologies Inc.
GIS & GNSS Product Manager
Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co. Ltd